Each customer is obliged to read the content of the Regulations when making purchases in our online store.
§ 1. General provisions:
1. The party selling in the online store at store.auto-fun.pl, hereinafter referred to as the Seller, is:
AUTO FUN Krzysztof Rogóż Przemysław Rogóż sp.j. Company adress:
Za Torem 26 Str.
25-807 Kielce, Poland
VAT EU: 9591983937
Company bank account:
Santander Bank Polska
(PLN) IBAN: PL13 1090 2040 0000 0001 3411 6090
(EUR) IBAN: PL33 1090 2040 0000 0001 3411 6118
(GBP) IBAN: PL59 1090 2040 0000 0001 3411 6135
2. The party making purchases in the Store may only be an adult natural person or a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, which separate provisions grant legal capacity, hereinafter referred to as the Buyer, Customer or Buyer.
3. Placing orders in the Online Store takes place on the terms set out in these Regulations. By placing an order, the Buyer accepts the terms of these Regulations.
4. The products presented on the store.auto-fun.pl website do not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 of the Civil Code.
§ 2. Personal data protection:
1. The online store store.auto-fun.pl undertakes to protect the personal data of customers in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997. On the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, i.e.).
2. Shared personal data are used to fulfill orders. Personal data will not be shared with third parties.
3.The customer can view and change his personal data at any time.
4. The e-mail address provided in the order will be automatically added to the database, which will result in receiving commercial offers.
5. The Buyer may resign and unsubscribe from this database at any time.
§ 3. Store offer:
1. The offer presented in the Online Store at store.auto-fun.pl is not the company's stock.
2. All prices of goods are given in Polish zlotys (PLN) and include VAT.
§ 4. Submission and execution of orders:
1. Orders may be placed by completing the appropriate order forms available on the Seller's website, by phone: +48 692 655 165 or +48 668 987 920 and by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Seller confirms receipt of each order. Confirmation is made by e-mail on the day of receiving the order, but not later than within 2 consecutive working days. Confirmation of receipt of the order binds the Buyer.
§ 5. Payments:
The seller accepts the following payment options for the ordered goods:
1. Prepayment to the indicated bank account.
2. Fast online payments via PAYPAL or PAYU.
3. Cash on delivery to the courier, upon delivery.
4. Payment in cash upon personal collection at the company's premises.
§ 6. Deadline for implementation:
1. The order fulfillment period may be from 1 to 3 business days, depending on the stock level.
2. In special cases, this time may be extended, about which the Seller will inform the Customer individually.
3. The order completion date is the time from the date of order confirmation by the Seller to the date of sending the goods to the Customer.
§ 7. Delivery of the purchased goods:
1. The delivery is made in Poland, Europe and other continents.
2. The buyer is obliged, in the presence of the courier, to inspect the shipment by examining the condition of the packaging and its contents at the time of delivery. If the parcel or its content is damaged, the Buyer is obliged to draw up a damage report in the presence of the courier. In the event of failure to prepare the report, there is a presumption that the subject of the order has been delivered intact.
3. The time of delivery may be extended for reasons beyond the control of the Seller. In the event of a delay in the delivery of the shipment, the Buyer should immediately notify the Seller. The seller is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by courier companies.
4. At the request of the Purchaser, the goods may be shipped at a later date, convenient for the Purchaser. Goods ready for shipment may be stored in the Seller's warehouse free of charge for up to 14 days, provided that the entire amount due for the purchased goods is paid.
§ 8. Delivery costs of the purchased goods:
1. The Buyer bears the costs of delivery.
2. For orders for several products and orders with a gross value of over PLN 1000, delivery costs may be agreed individually.
3. Delivery costs outside Poland are priced individually in accordance with the price list of courier companies.
4. The Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the implementation of subsequent orders placed by the customer who returns the ordered goods without giving a reason.
§ 9. Returns of the purchased goods:
1. Pursuant to the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 683, i.e. The returned goods must have undamaged, original packaging of the Seller or the manufacturer, it must be complete and must not bear traces of use and assembly.
2. The buyer who is a consumer withdraws from the contract by submitting a written declaration.
3. The return of the sale amount will be made within 14 days of the return of the subject of sale with the proof of purchase, by bank transfer to the account provided by the Buyer.
4. The seller does not bear the costs of delivery of the goods and the costs of returning the goods.
§ 10. Warranty and complaints:
1.The warranty for remanufactured devices and components is from 12 to 24 months.
Detailed information on the duration of the warranty is always provided in the content of a specific sales announcement. Warranty entitlements for remanufactured devices and components are reported to the Seller in writing.
2. The customer has the right to submit a complaint or warranty claim on the basis of a sales document or a valid original Warranty Card in a time consistent with applicable law.
3. If, after verifying the condition of the product by a specialist, it turns out that the damage is not subject to a complaint / warranty, the Customer is obliged to cover all transport costs that occurred during the transaction.
4. Complaints are subject to defects in the goods at the time of delivery to the Buyer. Complaints are not subject to damages caused in particular by the interference of the Purchaser, lack of diligence in handling resulting in damage to the goods, repairs and changes or adaptations made independently. 5. Complaints about mechanical damage to the parcel during transport will be considered only after the damage report signed by the recipient (Buyer) and the supplier of the parcel is drawn up.
§ 11. Final provisions:
1. The seller is not responsible for purchases made by third parties on the account of the aggrieved party.
2. All mentioned products and names are used for identification purposes only and may be registered trademarks of the manufacturers.
3. Any disputes that may arise between the Parties to the transaction will be settled by the common court competent for the seat of the Seller.
4. The Seller reserves the right to change the Regulations, product prices, promotions, shipping price list.
5. In matters not covered by the above document, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.